Search This Blog

Friday 20 May 2011

Johnny Depp Johnny Depp Johnny Depp


 In honor of the launch of  Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides

We have a saying at the store when we manifest something quickly...this could be anything from and quick sale of an item we were just discussing, but usually it happens when someone we have just talked about walks in the doors to Morrigan LeFay's ....we say out loud and with vigor Johnny Depp , Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp..why.... because I am trying to manifest him coming through the doors.

It has become a joke and a mantra of ours over the past two years and one of the people who works for me Joker said..."do you know why he doesn't come in"? I said "because he is famous and lives in France?" and Joker replied "no,because you don't believe he will". And that is true!

Law of attraction  is everywhere these day, and we hear a lot about it and I think in some manners it is a new spin on the 90's creative visualization.

I had the joy of being in one of  Michael Loiser seminars a 2 years back in Halifax and I learned a great deal..but also learned I have a great deal to learn.

Michael taught how we all vibrate and to be pure "vibrating machines" (and not the type that take double "A" batteries) we have to try and keep our vibrations up and our intentions clear...boy that sounded easier in the seminar that it is in reality...

One of the main things I learned from this is the power of words...He taught that the universe does not understand the words "don't , not , and no"...and I was thinking "what"?...and then he put it in such easy to under stand terms that it was not only and ah-ha moment but a duh moment as well .

He said if you don't understand this principal, have you every told your dog that you were not taking him on a walk..light bulb!!! all the dog hears is walk...we are going on a walk ..walk walk walk and the tail is going and now you cannot convince this creature that there was a no in this sentence anywhere!! It was so obvious it was ridiculous!!

He also said that with positive affirmations you have to focus on what you want not what you don't want... One of my big ones was" I don't want to be fat and 40" universe enter in stage left ...fat and 40 here we go!!...how is that working for me..he said focus on changing the words  "I want to be happy and health and toned at 40" not a negative to be seen there!!

Michael continues with how we all carry with us a "vibration meter reader" that goes between 0-100 megahertz and that we should strive to stay at around a range on 80...our goal is to try to get to 95 and stay there because that is where the magic is!

This is my interpretation of his information ...he says...  have you ever had a fantastic day where the moon is right, the stars are right, it is beautiful, the music in your house has you totally uplifted you are running at about 90MHg and the phone rings and it is aunt Betty,,, and Aunt Betty runs at about 20MHz on a good day...you look at the call display and BOOM you are now running at 30MHg ..you don't even want to answer the phone but you do , it is draining and the fantastical mood you were in is gone..His solution don't buy into Betty..with every negative she gives out ask her "so what do you want"...Keep repeating this and change the negatives to positives and before you know it 1 of 2 things happen Aunt Betty starts rising to meet your vibrations OR she can't stand all the positivity and starts calling others to complain to...It's really a win win situation.

At the store I have a great variety of people to deal with. The hardest are the Psychic Vampires  . Yes they exsist and no they do not have to be dressed in black with fangs and make up..they could be in a cute yellow dress or a shirt and tie. These are the people that you feel that you need to take an nap after talking too for about 20 mins and feel like  (honestly) a piece of you is missing when they leave. I have taken to wearing a few amulets in my bra to protect against the energy of such people.

When I am at the store though I find it very difficult to keep a shield , it is my store and I indirectly feel that I should be safe in my own surrounds. When I work at Wal*Mart it is different...I try and keep a shield at all times because most customers are unaware but are soul sucking!!

I have manifested a great deal of things both positive and negative. I know it works but we have to also work past a few other issues to find what we truly need and one of these issues we have to work to overcome  is fear.

Fear can be one of the most powerful manifesting emotions we have. There are 3 things I truly fear 1. being fat 2. being poor and 3. losing Ray

I have manifested 2 of the 3 things on my greatest fears list. Ray is very aware of my third fear and we work together to  keep the lines of communication open and reassures me all the time that things are fine BUT this is hard and taxing on him. I am aware of this and work at it daily. With Depression and OCD the relationship one is very hard indeed.

As I walk through life this I know, I am manifesting the life I want, good or bad, it is set up exactly how I want it and I work hard every day to keep that intention pure and keep vibrating as high as I can at every given moment

On that note I have tickets to see Pirates 4 tomorrow night in Imax 3D...surround by pirates in costume...

I get to see Johnny Depp in 3D ...this possibly the closest I will ever get to him. So I think I will be vibrating at around 100 and if not at the theater for sure when I get home   ;)

1 comment:

  1. :) Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp! I haven't gotten to see the movie yet but I hope you had a wonderful time and that Mr. Depp finds himself overwhelmed by the urge to come in and browse your shop. :)

    ReplyDelete